Why you should cancel
- If you were diagnosed with covid-19 less than 10 days before the start of camp.
- If you cannot show documentation of Covid-19 vaccination or negative PCR test (within 5 days of camp)
- If experiencing any Covid-19-like symptoms
- If you have a new or nagging injury that is persisting.
- If you have a communicable disease, such as a cold, flu, bad cough, or fever, or Symptoms of such.
- Family first policy – if you have a family commitment.
- If you have not run any or very many steps since track season.
- Severe addiction to electronics.
- If you expect to suffer severe withdrawal symptoms due to technology abstinence.
Why you should NOT cancel
- Coming by yourself to camp – you will meet and make plenty of new friends.
- Not being able to use cell phones, ipads, ipods, etc. – Scenery and Nature provide great distractions.
- Thinking you are not able to make it through the camp’s activities (only if you haven’t run many steps since track season). – Even then, you will make it, it just won’t be very much fun and more painful. Pain is a great teacher!
- Afraid of dirt – The dirt on Steens is clean!
- How about insects? Most of those that call Steens home, ask permission before biting. (Ok, ok, not all do).
Deposit Refund Policy
By July 1st – Full Refund.
Cancel or plead your circumstance
by calling 541-915-8747
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org