Why you should cancel
- If you have a new or nagging injury that is persisting.
- If you have a communicable disease, such as a cold, flu, bad cough, or fever, or Symptoms of such.
- Family first policy – if you have a family commitment.
- If you have not run any or very many steps since track season.
- Severe addiction to electronics.
- If you expect to suffer severe withdrawal symptoms due to technology abstinence.
To cancel, email email@example.com
Why you should NOT cancel
- Coming by yourself to camp – you will meet and make plenty of new friends.
- Not being able to use cell phones, ipads, ipods, etc. – Scenery, Nature and Campfire chats provide great distractions 🌲🪵⛺️
- Thinking you are not able to make it through the camp’s activities (only if you haven’t run many steps since track season). – Even then, you will make it, it just won’t be very much fun and more painful. Pain is a great teacher!
- Afraid of dirt – The dirt on Steens is clean!
- How about insects? Most of those that call Steens home, ask permission before biting. (Ok, ok, not all do).