2023 Raffle Winners
STEENS NIKE PEGASUS 36 TRAIL SHOE WINNERS: (25)
Linnea Baun – Yreka (CA)
Izaak Frey – Santiam Christian
Kiera Burns – Burns
Connor Latvalla – N. Medford
Amy Dalgas – N.Salem
Jeff Sherman – McKenzie HS (Retired)
Kiah Carlson – La Grande
Isaac Loveland – Capital (ID)
Branson Bartlett – S.Albany
Perrin Terhes – S.Eugene
Nathan Kuntz – Cascade
Beth Sprague – Pleasant Hill
Daniel Brown – Baker
Peyton Groshong – N. Eugene
Jagjots Singh – Stanfield
Ellie Colquhoun – Caldera
Kaiden Von Lom – Vernonia
Rebecca Werner – Tillamook
Ryan Hoffman – Valley Catholic
Lilly Nichols – Heppner
Dominique Eszenyi – Newberg
Matt Reiman – Grants Pass
Ava Shackelford – Yreka (CA)
Ashley Shipman – N.Hopkins (TX)
STEENS NIKE BACKPACKS: (2)
Kaden Peasley – Burns
Jaia Hanagan – Grants Pass
STEENS BUS ROUNDTRIP BUS FARES (8)
Marco Stroman – Bainbridge Is. (WA)
Brayden Linton – Siuslaw,
Layton Saylor – Cleveland
Brooke Duey – Sisters
Lucas Westfall – S.Salem
Kurt Eddington – Sherwood
Jory Umble – Corvallis
Shayla Hillstrom – Tillamook.
STEENS HALF GRANT CAMP (2) (Value up to $450, Team rate is less)
Lauren Tittle – Oregon Episcopal
Brannock McElravy – S.Salem
STEENS FULL GRANT CAMP (2) Value up to $895 (Team rate is less)
Xander Perry – Enterprise/Wallowa
Cassie Kennon – Bandon
STEENS HALF OFF CAMP FEE TEAM GRANT (Up to 7 Total girls or boys from same School)
Value $400 each team member up to 7. Over 7 pays team rate of $795 each.
PLEASANT HILL HS XC TEAM – Coach Beth Sprague
CLEVELAND HS XC TEAM – Coach Mark Wren
The Fine Print
- Winners (other than shoes and backpacks) must enroll in the 2023 Steens camp while there are openings. When camp is full, camp is full. No exceptions. Campers can start enrolling on January 1st!
- Winners of Full Camp Grants are required to pay a deposit to secure a spot in the 2023 Camp. Your deposit will be refunded to you the first day of your camp.
- Your win is not transferable nor redeemable for cash value.
- Trail Shoes were awarded according to the size listed on your raffle entry. No Returns.
- Shoes and backpacks will be shipped week of November 20.
- Bus Fare may be transferred to Teammate. Bus ride reservations will not be accepted until March 2023.
All selections were made by a Random Number Drawing System. Your assigned number was in the order of your entry. In the case of the Team Award the number randomly selected corresponded with the schools entered coach or athlete number.
Over 250 entry’s were submitted including those from Alaska, Texas, Idaho, California, Wyoming and Washington.