2024 Raffle Winners
167 entries were submitted – congrats to all the winners!
STEENS NIKE PEGASUS 36 TRAIL SHOE WINNERS: (9)
Declan Mitchell – Capital (Boise, ID)
Camdyn Weer – Enterprise
Zachary Simonis – La Grande
Lilly Zavala – N. Medford
Logan Huffman – N. Medford
Colton Middlestetter – Sisters
Coach Steve Sheehy – Union/Cove
Jonah Mittman – Valley Catholic
Liam Wilde – Wilsonville.
STEENS NIKE BACKPACKS: (2)
Nalida Dalgas – N.Salem
Talon Morris – Burns
STEENS $100 CAMP DISCOUNT (8)
Addison Allen – Grants Pass
Adam Gordan – Imbler
Jaxson Stovall – Marshfield
Lucas White – Sheldon,
Ash Campbell – Sheldon
Haley Butenschoen – Stayton
Tyson Long – The Dalles
Lucas Sabota – West Linn
STEENS BUS ROUNDTRIP BUS FARES Ptld, Eug or Bnd (8)
Cole Feigener – Corvallis
Daisy LaLonde – E. Linn Christian
Anaya Cochran – Ida B. Wells
Maya Crimin – LaSalle Prep
Eliana Chacon – N. Eugene
Naomi Cesar – Sunset
Santiago Goete – Sunset
Brycen Martin – S. Salem
STEENS HALF GRANT CAMP (4) (Value up to $475, Team rate is less)
Jack Tobin – Bishop Kelly (ID)
Laela Terry – Boise (ID)
Eva Dicharry – Summit
Mason Ritter – Union/Cove
STEENS FULL GRANT CAMP (2) Value up to $950 (Team rate is less)
Senoya Bugher – Sherwood
Luke Bruce – Boise (ID)
STEENS HALF OFF CAMP FEE TEAM GRANT (2)
(Up to 7 Total girls or boys from same School)
Value $425 each team member up to 7 total. Full team rate starts with 8th team member.
ENTERPRISE GIRLS – COACH Dan Moody
SANTIAM CHRISTIAN BOYS – COACH Shawn Beam, Tim Eby
The “Fine Print”
- Winners (other than shoes and backpacks) must enroll in the 2024 Steens camp while there are openings. When camp is full, camp is full. No exceptions. Campers can start enrolling on January 1st!
- Winners of Full Camp Grants are required to pay a deposit to secure a spot in the 2024 Camp. Your deposit will be refunded to you on the first day of your camp.
- Your win is not transferable nor redeemable for cash value.
- Trail Shoes were awarded according to the size listed on your raffle entry – no returns.
- Shoes and backpacks will be shipped week of November 20.
- Bus Fare may be transferred to Teammate. Bus ride reservations will not be accepted until March 2024.
All selections were made by a Random Number Drawing System. Your assigned number was in the order of your entry.
In the case of the Team Award the number randomly selected corresponded with the schools entered coach or athlete number.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Harland and Steens Crew